Sunday, May 5, 2013

Food, more food, and some food.

This is pretty much all I have done since I have been here.  All we do is eat, and really, I shouldn't complain, because I am going to miss this food when I come home.  At least we have a Tutti Fruitti in Fargo, its no Yogur tLand though.  Finals is coming up, I have exams on May 20,21, and 22.  I will be so glad when it is all over, and I get a few weeks off to do whatever I want while I wait until I go to China!!!  I can't believe I get to spend a month living in China and go see the Great Wall, we also get to go go Hong Kong to visit Disney Land.  I have never even been to Disney Land or Disney World in the United States and on my first visit I get to go to the one in Hong Kong, amazing!  I'll be spending a month at the Macau University of Science and Technology learning Mandarin Chinese and Chinese history.  So far, that is all I really know about the program, but it sounds like a good time to me.

After the enormous amount of crap that I have been through here and having my spring break trip ruined by lies, I deserve this trip.  And after looking at all of these pictures of food, I just want some food.
















This was the best gelato I have ever had. Mint and raspberry, yummy.





This was at Mangilao golf course, it was delicious food and has an AMAZING view of the ocean.  Not the best photo, but it was gorgeous.


The hibiscus flowers that grow all over campus.  Orchids grow all over the place but I haven't picked any.



No comments:

Post a Comment